Digital Project Manager
12 Months With Extention
Large Scale Website Review Project
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital has partnered with a large government department who are about to embark on an exciting digital transformation project reviewing their digital assets including customer facing websites and the intranet. Our client is looking to evolve their digital presence and set themselves up for success in the long term.
This role will become a key advisor to the leadership team on providing the scoping and strategy to deliver the project ensuring the key deliverables are met. Initially the Digital Project Manager will be heavily involved in stakeholder engagement to better understand current needs and requirements of individual business units. This will in turn devise the business strategy and deliver of the future digital roadmap.
- Delivery of key digital and web projects
- Scope project requirements and assisting in preparing the budget
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Manage the expectation of key stakeholders during the project life cycle and ensure their satisfaction of the project outcomes
- Have a collaborative style working in conjunction with other business units and stakeholders to identify new web ideas, define requirements, create projects proposals and to assist in securing the appropriate budgets and resources required to deliver them successfully
- Help to establish and use "best web practices" in the areas of agile project and high quality web delivery.
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Be an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall digital goals, and those of the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a deep knowledge of digital trends, design and development practices with practical experience in the budgeting, scoping, designing, developing and management of large scale enterprise websites and mobile device applications.
- Previously worked for a large brand, leading the web development, tech or front end design team
- Experience in developing websites, applications and services for large businesses or brands
- Experience developing wireframes and information architecture for large scale sites
- Experience in wireframing and thinking strategically about business needs
- Knowledge and understanding of CMS web frameworks like WordPress and SquizMatrix
- Proficient in design in Adobe CC and / or Sketch
What's on Offer
- Be a pivotal part of a large scale digital project for a government department
- Brisbane CBD location
- Minimum 12 month contract with strong opportunity for extension
- Commencement date in March 2019