- A fantastic opportunit for a Digital Project Specialist at Australian Red Cross
- 12 month FTC
About Our Client
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movement. They are a movement of people who help Australians act for humanity. When disasters strike, they are on the ground and on the phones. They help people find shelter, find support, and find their loved ones.
- Be a core member of Australian Red Cross' Digital Growth, cross-functional Agile team.
- Act as champion for digital-first design thinking
- Engage the Digital Team in critical ceremonies that shape the customer experience design
- Document stakeholder objectives and goals and work with the Digital Growth team to translate them into a clear digital strategy
- Work closely with Digital Products, Marketing Automation and Digital Analytics & Insights team members to understand their roadmaps and operational plans
- Ensure all stakeholders (including the Digital Growth team) have the information and tools to perform their tasks within the set timeline for digital projects
- Prepare and present post campaign reports
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge and proven experience of digital marketing techniques and platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Strong stakeholder management and communications skills
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Strong critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to break work down into a project plan
- Understanding of and marketing analytics with a focus on identifying metrics and generating reports
- Practical, hands-on experience in core digital marketing tools
What's on Offer
Join one of the largest humanitarian not-for-profits and work with like minded, purpose driven people. Wake up every day knowing that the work you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people.
An added benefit work working with a NFP is that you can access salary packaging options, which can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.