Digital Project Specialist
Recognised as the pioneer in their industry for digital & tech innovations
Be the lead on digital and innovative projects across the ANZ business
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital is partnering with a client that has been continually evolving over the past decade through not only refining their product but investing heavily in technology. Conducting business on a global scale, this business has both local and international operations collaborating together to drive future growth. Operating with a "customer champion" mentality, this Brisbane based organisation ensures every innovation project takes into consideration the customer impact no matter how big or small.
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity for a Digital Project Specialist has become available. Working as part of a digital projects & innovation team, this role will focus on the following responsibilities:
- Attend project meetings to act as sponsor and senior user for digital projects.
- Provide direction to the technology team and developers on online projects.
- Contribute to a weekly updates to keep the business informed of the latest tech innovations and how they could relate to business.
- Manage a WIP - Update of work completed and in progress.
- Work with the technology team to provide regular updates on budget and project progress of allocated projects.
- Oversee and provide input into testing activities to help gauge consume demand for new initiatives and potential impact on conversion.
- Manage user acceptance testing of online projects.
- Update the monthly digital and technology project report.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate who has proven experience as either a Product Owner or a Digital Project Manager. You will have a passion for working with various teams across the business and the ability to plan and prioritise features within a digital project roadmap ensuring considerations are taken for both business value and budget impacts.
This role will require a confident individual as there will be a requirement to work collaboratively with internal and external parties in addition to presenting to all levels of business. If you enjoy developing digital customer experiences and have an understanding of UX principles then this is a bonus!
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity in Brisbane with the following benefits:
- Work for a global business with a strong appetite for innovation, technology and customer centricity.
- This role will deliver unique digital projects to the Queensland market and provide you with a range of skills to assist in setting up your career.
- Due to a promotion, this full time permanent position allows you the ability to take ownership in this role to make it your own while being accountable for your own digital projects.
- Long term career progression opportunities are on offer either down digital, marketing or technology pathways
- Salary package includes a bonus component in addition to company benefits including free lunches, active social club events and fitness classes.