Digital Services Manager
Drive digital transformation for an international retailer
Newly created position for a CRM expert to come on board
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international retailer with over 20,000 employees around the world. They are a privately held company currently going through an exciting phase of transformation. As part of this transformation, they are looking to change the way they collect their customers' data in order to deliver a seamless Omni channel experience. The Digital Services Manager will play an important role in this change and will be exposed not only locally but also regionally and globally.
The Digital Services Manager has no direct reports, however will be liaising with and educating stakeholders from all levels and across all divisions of the business day in day out. In this strategic position, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure support for CRM and Digital teams in customer engagement to build loyalty and drive innovation;
- Drive best practices and changes on the CRM culture, as well as provide training to internal teams on the Salesforce platform.
- Analyse data and deliver insights & recommendations to improve the 360 customer journey;
- Collaborate with local CRM teams to confirm needs for all CRM campaigns (targeting, assets, deduplication, planning);
- Be the key interface between the local teams and the regional teams to smoothly land CRM processes and tools;
- Manage local CRM vendors services / internal processes in terms of database management, analysis and implementation of CRM programs;
- Recommend work processes improvements to ensure customer data capture & campaign management is efficient at the local level.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated Digital & CRM experience along with excellent project management skills, ideally in the retail industry;
- Experience handling difficult change projects;
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce & Marketing Cloud or similar platforms;
- Strong analytical skills with a track record developing CRM insights and recommendations;
- Data-driven mindset and high attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and independent but also good team player;
- Good leadership skills driving team to success.
What's on Offer
- Convenient location close to public transport
- Work for one of the world's most renowned retail brands
- Staff discount on products
- Collaborative culture in a highly passionate team
- Strategic role with local, regional and global exposure