Deliver digital projects to the business across multiple platforms and channels
Work with industry leading technical, digital and marketing professionals
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital is proud to be partnering with a global leader in the retail space who are continually recognised for innovation not only in their industry but by other enterprise companies across Australia. Having had a very successful trajectory over the past 10 years, this company is now looking for ways to enhance their customer experience through technology & innovation.
This role will manage and support the delivery of allocated digital and innovation projects, so they are completed on time, on budget and executed in line with the digital and the business vision. Key duties include
- Attend project meetings to act as sponsor and senior user for digital projects.
- Provide direction to the technology team and developers on online projects.
- Utilise digital expertise across customer journeys, user experience and analytics to ensure a customer first mentality.
- Contribute to a weekly updates to keep the business informed of the latest digital & tech innovations and how they could relate to business.
- Work with the digital team to provide regular updates on budget and project progress of allocated projects.
- Oversee and provide input into testing activities to help gauge consume demand for new initiatives and potential impact on conversion.
- Manage user acceptance testing of online projects.
- Update the monthly digital and technology project report.
The Successful Applicant
The key criteria for an individual to be able to success in this role is as follows:
- The proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external parties within an agile development framework to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Experience in, and appreciation for, developing optimal digital customer experiences and an understanding of basic UX principles.
- High level presentation skills with experience in presenting to all levels of business.
- Ability to plan and prioritise features within a digital project roadmap while considering both business value and budget impacts.
What's on Offer
Work for a company that is a customer champion; always considering the customer impact (whether that customer is an internal or external stakeholder) of decisions they are making. They have a thirst for knowledge and continually look for ways to innovate to overcome constraints of time or budget. There is also a willingness to go 'above and beyond' to help deliver exceptional outcomes for the business and customers.