Work for a well-known, key player in the funds management space
Opportunity to take Bennelong's Marketo to the next level
About Our Client
Named Money Management's Fund Manager of the Year 2020, Bennelong is an investment company that partners with boutiques across the globe. People invest in their funds; their boutique partners manage the money; and they manage the business to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Bennelong has fared well during COVID-19 and that is down to their unique culture in championing change and their non-hierarchical attitude. They truly seek to deliver the best possible outcomes for clients, each other and consequently the business.
Here are some dot points around what will be sitting in your remit:
Create: Deliver impactful Marketo campaigns, sharing data and gathering business learnings for continuous improvement. Including troubleshooting, problem solving and devising forward strategies, as needed.
Integrate: Ensure effective integration between Marketo, SalesForce and multiple websites' landing pages.
Collaborate: Close collaboration with the broader marketing team of 5 (encompassing design, web and comms), as well as the UK marketing manager, and the local Sales and Client Experience teams.
Innovate: You will be the Marketo champion, working with the business to ensure they're unpacking its full potential
The Successful Applicant
- You have an analytical and logical mind that can systematically problem-solve
- You understand Marketo back-to-front and can adapt it to an organisation's needs
- You possess strong project management/organisational skills, including high attention to detail
- You care about delivering high quality work, with a strong sense of accountability and an ability to troubleshoot
- You are self-motivating, with the ability to proactively manage projects and tasks
- You are adept at communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- You are comfortable taking a hands-on approach to implementing day-to-day activities
Bonus Points? (these are skills that would be advantageous however are not critical) :
- Experience in financial services, specifically funds management
- Familiarity with Marketo's integration with a SalesForce database
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
Aside from being a Marketo champion, a large part of this role will be based on attitude and cultural fit. So, if your values align with respect, openness and (in particular) a continuous curiosity - this will be the role for you.
Are you intrigued?
Please call Julia Thorpe from Michael Page ASAP on (03) 8640 3277.
Please note that as a retained recruitment partner on this role, all direct and third-party applications will be returned to Michael Page.