Digital Team Lead
Are you experienced in building and managing a team of technical specialists?
Do you have experience in managing a full website re-build?
About Our Client
Working closely with senior management you will be responsible in leading the Digital Governance team, which has responsibility for the organisations overall digital experience. The Team Lead will play a significant role in developing managing key vendor relationships, growing and diversifying audiences and delivering a successful digital strategy.
Success is achieved through using insights and partnering with business units to identify, prioritise and implement projects that continually improve customer experience, drive digital adoption and maximise the benefits achieved through investments in digital platforms. The right person for this role will be technically experienced, have a community focus and a passion for social service.
- Build and inspire a passionate team focused on creating value for customers and the organisation, through the delivery of high-quality digital experiences and capability.
- Manage complex multi-stakeholder relationships and work through problems to improve the experience of customers and drive efficiences.
- Lead program planning to identify and prioritise projects in line with strategic outcomes and success criteria, manage program health and inter-dependencies and regularly evaluate the program to ensure initiatives are delivering value.
- Lead and/or contribute to (as appropriate) the identification and delivery of digital improvement initiatives including scoping and defining projects, setting achievable objectives and managing external contractors and in-house staff to deliver projects on time, within budget and to quality standards.
- Develop and implement agile and adaptive ways of working that gain and leverage customer insights to address issues and continually evolve the digital experience.
- Champion and support the development of investment cases that drive innovation and growth in digital adoption.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with service owners in order to establish consistent standards of digital service and communication.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you will be a supportive and emotionally intelligent leader with an open mind-set and proven experience in managing change, developing and building a team. You must have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be a strategic thinker.
Specialist skills and knowledge required :
- Proven experience leading teams and external contractors and coaching in the release of digital services into market.
- Proven experience and expertise in identifying and evaluating opportunities to deliver digital solutions that meet internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrated experience analysing business requirements to develop and deliver solutions that improve customer experience and drive efficiency.
- Previous experience applying agile methodologies to lead the ongoing development and release of customer centric digital solutions.
- Knowledge of change management principles and experience applying these principles to support digital adoption and usage.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management and exceptional project management, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- High standards of service and performance, commitment to accuracy and quality assurance. Excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary, flexible working conditions, a supportive leadership team and a fantastic opportunity to build, develop and lead a team in an organisation seeking to evolve for the continued benefit of the community.