Direct Marketing Coordinator
Do you have marketing campaign acquisition experience?
Chance to work for a leading health NFP
About Our Client
The Acquisition Coordinator plays a key role in the implementation of marketing and fundraising programs. This role coordinates the delivery of donor and supporter acquisition program across multiple channels to deliver acquisition targets.
- Support the Acquisition Manager in the development of the acquisition plans into the overall strategy
- Work with the Acquisition Manager to ensure effective and timely delivery of all acquisition campaigns in line with acquisition strategy
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate can come from any industry background
- Must have marketing acquisition or retention campaign experience
- Switched on individual who is passionate about the NFP sector
What's on Offer
- $65,000-$68,000 + super + NFP benefits
- Option of immediate start (temporary candidates would be considered)