Direct Marketing Executive
Full-time permanent position
Specialist position within a highly reputable Australian organisation
About Our Client
My client is one of Australia's leading entertainment groups, including overseas operations spanning across multiple markets globally.
Operating in the entertainment and hospitality sector, they pride themselves on being at the forefront of their industry, with world-class facilities and customer service.
- Support Direct Marketing Manager in development of Direct Communications strategy
- Attend briefings and review briefs from internal stakeholders to understand their promotions and requirements.
- Build a schedule of DM (Direct Mail), eDM, SMS and Push Notifications, and document in the Monthly Campaign Planner.
- Ensure Monthly Campaign Planner is up to date and maintained.
- Develop copy and imagery (working closely with internal designers) to ensure that copy is engaging and is on Brand.
- Responsible for developing all copywriting for Direct Mail, SMS, Push Notifications and eDM's (Must have exceptional copywriting ability)
- Manage list for Direct Mail and eDM purposes via Salesforce
- Build, proof, gain approval and dispatch DM, eDM, SMS and Push Notifications
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly analysis and data on campaign execution, to internal stakeholders
- Support the Direct Marketing Manager on monthly forecasting and re-forecasts.
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional copywriting ability - Must be able to provide copywriting examples if requested
- 1-5 years marketing experience, including customer communications and direct marketing.
- Managing multi-channel campaigns direct to customers, or complex projects requiring multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Experience working with Creative Agencies and/or in-house design teams.
- Experience working with email tools such as Salesforce would be advantageous.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills for handling of data sets
What's on Offer
This is a full-time permanent position with an immediate start available for the right candidate.