- Newly created role with scope and autonomy to make a difference
- Work for a globally renowned pharmaceutical company
About Our Client
My client is a large global pharmaceutical with more than 50,000 employees around the world. Diverse in health services, and meticulous in their operational excellence framework the Supply Chain and Logistics team has grown significantly in recent years and continually looking to engage high-caliber people.
- Liaising with the 3rd party warehouses in Australia and New Zealand by ensuring
- Work with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Coordination of incoming shipments including shipment tracking, customs clearance, warehouse notification and receipt into SAP
- Take ownership of the coordination and planning of warehousing activities including inbound, outbound and reverse logistics with a focus on inventory management.
- Operations meet the defined service level requirements including local shipping arrangements
- Liaise with all relevant parties on any local issues, new product introductions and product changes.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years' experience in a Supply Chain environment.
- SAP system
- Exposure to Customer Service or Logistics is well regarded.
- Experience working with e-commerce systems is highly regarded.
- Experience liaising with 3rd party warehousing partners and other vendors would be advantageous.
- Exposure to coordinating or managing projects is also well regarded.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office including Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- $$$Fantastic salary package
- Hybrid working model
- Amazing culture and career opportunities