Distribution Supervisor - Fulfilment
Permanent full time position
Work for a reputable company
About Our Client
My client is a knowledgeable customer care , full vision correction company based in Sydney who pride themselves on their strong and long standing customer relationships. As the business experiences significant growth, they are looking for an Distribution Supervisor primarily focusing on the Fulfillment side to join their Sydney business.
This role will be responsible for day-to-day operational KPI's, improvement and implementation of operational processes and techniques, and the improvement of the post purchase customer experience through the fulfilment stage.
The ideal candidate will be a process and data driven leader with experience directly managing KPI based Production Techniques, working with both internal and external parties, and maintaining optimal production efficiency.
You will be working closely with the ANZ GM and Clearly HO to determine areas of improvement, and developing strategies to improve and manage performance of the AU Distribution Centre.
You will be require to travel Oversees up to twice a year ( Excluding induction ).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in logistics operations within a retail / eCommerce environment
- Manage Team and logistic operations
- Build and develop process improvement strategies to optimise logistics operations within ANZ as part of the company.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management
- Achieve and maintain KPI's for turnaround time and fulfilment rate, as prescribed by ANZ operation on an ongoing basis
- Own the overall relationship with all freight providers, continually push to improve and be proactive in suggesting new carriers / speed to customer models
- Identify supply chain opportunities to improve performance and maximise investment
- Liaise closely with companies head office in keeping ANZ logistics aligned to company's overall objective
- Lead training, hiring, career development and enrichment of all direct reports including performance reviews and holding team members accountable to KPIs
- Negotiate and support logistics costs from 3rd party logistics providers assisting yearly budget goals to reduce shipping costs
What's on Offer
- Working for a well reputable company
- Permanent full time position
- Career progression