A fantastic opportunity to own one of ANZ
Great company culture, remuneration and benefits.
About Our Client
A large Financial Services organisations based in Melbourne CBD.
This is a key role for the business, focused on leading the development of strategy and roadmaps of all IT systems across ANZ. This includes:
- Reviewing and maintaining the lifecycles of application and technology to ensure their purpose and value align to strategic objectives.
- Developing and maintaining strategy and roadmaps for assigned domains across ANZ to deliver on Group Technology and business strategy
- Overseeing and/or creating solution architecture for projects and other initiatives ensuring their alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps and resolve identified gaps and deficiencies.
- Maintaining demand pipeline and capacity to ensure overall delivery of strategy and architecture deliverables in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have experience across the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Informing and socialising the Domain Strategy requires engagement across multiple stakeholders.
- This is a Senior role within the Strategy and Architecture team and expected to represent similarly.
- Knowledge of Architectural frameworks and Processes
- As an experienced Domain Architect the organisation would expect knowledge of TOGAF or similar framework, the processes/WoW that would typically involve Architecture deliverables (Roadmaps, Solution on a Page, High Level Solution Designs, Detailed Solution Designs addressing key viewpoints / concerns) and the governance that supports them, forums, review boards, etc.
- Significant experience in the development of a Domain roadmap based on a variety of factors including technical concerns (tech risks, software currency, skill and resources, simplification) as well business considerations (new/uplift in capability, process efficiency, growth).
- Key artefact for the role, needs to have broad based considerations and to combine these to present a coherent and complete picture.
- Dealing with complex and numerous technologies and applications often with overlapping functional capabilities.
- The organisation's operating environment is complex and requires knowledge across a number of systems with enough detail, added challenge of managing the Domain.
- Knowledge of Insurance industry (General Insurance ideal)
- General Insurance industry knowledge would help in with understanding the technology context and broader Business engagement.
- Fully immersed in current Technologies
- Current technologies, Integration: SOA/RESTful/Microservices Architecture/Kafka; Cloud: AWS/Azure/OpenStack; Languages: OO based/Java/C#; DB: Oracle/IBM DB2/SQL; SDLC: Agile/SAFe/Waterfall
- Having both of these just means there is less to come up to speed with in terms of both our business and technology environments.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking Financial Services organisation with great benefits, company culture and very competitive remuneration.