Donor Relations Coordinator
The perfect opportunity to 'give something back'.
Energetic and supportive company culture.
About Our Client
Our client is 100% dedicated to their cause. With a strong volunteer base, they continue to change the lives of the people they meet one day at a time.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Fundraising history and budget forecasting.
- Regular Campaign, Event and Fundraising performance analysis.
- Operational statistics reports.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively handling a variety of risk, crisis and conflict management situations if and when they arise.
- Data entry and segmentation.
- Collaborating with the Fundraising and Marketing teams to continually streamline processes and increase productivity.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with CRM software is essential.
- NFP background or exposure would be advantageous.
- High attention to detail.
- Values aligning with the organisation's purpose, vision and mission.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A strong understanding of customer retention strategies and processes.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Fundraising principles.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary plus salary packaging.
- Energetic and supportive company culture.