E-Commerce Implementation Manager
Global E Commerce Player
Drive the Integration of their Third Party Vendors
About Our Client
My Client is a multinational online retail marketplace provider based in the Sydney CBD. They are at the peak of e commerce, online retail and connecting customers together by driving custom solutions for their product offering.
Due to unprecedented growth in the recent months they are now in need of an E Commerce implementation Manager to drive the Product Integrations and System integrations across multiple clients.
This is a great role for someone who has strong project management skills with a technical understanding of Product Management and E Commerce integrations of API's and thirds party vendors.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and Drive the end to end technical operations required to launch and on-board new retailers.
- Understand retailer system setup, e commerce platform and APIs in order to create an effective solution design and project plan.
- Prepare and communicate a clear launch plan and drive day to day priorities across retailer and partner teams.
- Handle technical questions and queries from retailers (e-commerce platform plug-ins, data feeds, API, FTP)
- Act as the Technical Operations SME and provide recommendations to resolve blockers impacting existing retailers on the platform.
- Drive weekly scrum calls with sellers & partners to actively follow-up and launch various stores within agreed timelines.
- Own the integration stage of onboarding and proactively following up with projects and teams to improve speed to launch.
- Act as the Technical Subject Matter Expert during the launch and maintenance phases;
- Conduct technical scoping workshops with retailer IT teams and 3rd party partners.
- Transition clients to the Scaling team following the implementation phase.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, the right candidate will possess;
- Proven experience working in a technical client facing role with a strong flair in project management.
- Experience working with product data feed formats (XML, TXT, CSV, JSON) and familiarity with FTP protocols required.
- Moderate working knowledge of Excel preferred (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding APIs will be a plus (REST, SOAP are required).
- Must have high-level knowledge of ecommerce processes - web platforms, plug-ins, order management systems, product & inventory management and shipping processes.
- Experience scoping and solution designing for large businesses.
- Experience communicating/simplifying technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, change driven environment with a can-do optimistic attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- A growth mindset with an eagerness to learn.
What's on Offer
- Globally Recognised Business
- Employer of choice with untapped career potential
- Modern CBD Office location
- Flexible working arrangements