Lead and develop a team of 5 online merchandise coordinators
Part of a leading retail group, managing 3 online brands.
About Our Client
Our Client is Australia's most recognised and one of the leading retail groups. They have invested further in their Digital and ecommerce businesses and brands, therefore requiring a Senior e-Commerce Manager to join their team.
- Build website metrics by market and by traffic channel and develop strategies for each to deliver sales budgets.
- Build seasonal sales budgets, review and develop weekly sales planning with planning team - Deliver or exceed Sales & GP targets. Monitor in-stock position and review with Planning Managers
- Review sales, activities and promotions with Brand team to develop and forecast future activity. Track sales performance to budget, projection and LY by category, by promotion and by web metric.
- Future planning of promotional activity to ensure delivery of sales budget by week, by month and by season. Analyse results to fuel future countermeasures and activities. Developing strategies to bridge any sales deficit by market, leading and influencing a cross functional team.
- Proactively identify tactical opportunities and trade sales up side.
- Understand Category performance by market and maximize trading opportunities.
- Review web metric requirements. Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to ensure quality and high converting sessions are delivered. Identify on site friction points and provide recommendations to increase sales.
- Complete on-site funnel analysis and optimise on site customer journey's to maximise conversion.
- Review marketing plans for online activity to support deliver of sales.
- Develop category marketing approach to Website and email content execution by market.
- Manage photography and video from brand catalogue. Manage copy writing process.
- Full merchandising of sites including ranging, assigning assets, sequencing, category management and de-ranging. Navigation of structure and maintenance
- Online Promotional Management - Set up scheduling and testing of all promotions.
- Prepare and run daily trade meetings. Prepare seasonal analysis and opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with Digital team to ensure that required quality sessions are delivered to the sites, to optimise sales.
- Ensure all operational costs are aligned to sales projections.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Information Technology, Business or related fields.
- Minimum 5 year's experience working in a senior e-commerce capacity
- Experience with business analysis and need to be proficient with MS Word programs, SEO, marketing automation and understanding of HTML and CSS, customer acquisition, marketing mix, customer retention, social media, segmentation, and promotion strategy.
- Testing and data collection - Google Analytics or similar. Strong knowledge of how testing works and using testing platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong customer service skills and effective communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in order to effectively address client issues.
- Exceptional organisational skills to address all duties effectively and meet deadlines and budgets.
- Strong leadership experience and ability influence and manage cross functional teams.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen - experience managing EBIT budgets and developing sales forecasts. Developing activities that will result to meeting set budgets.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration plus super plus bonus
- Product discounts
- Part of a collaborative and creative team culture. A business minded brand that lives for their customers and their people. A culture that supports and mentors each other.
- A structure to support professional development, working cross functionally and driving personal and business achievements.