Core part of the online time to deliver insights that will enable increased CRO
Opportunity to work with global brands within kitchenware and homewares
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading retailer with global brands, specialising in kitchenware and homewares. As a result of YoY growth, the business is investing in their online team and tech stack to support their acceleration in digital and ecommerce, within their omnichannel strategy.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the Ecommerce Analyst primary focus is to deliver actionable insights to support planning and trading their ecommerce sites, that will result to increased sales and EBIT by enhancing the customer experience. Utilizing your experience in Google Analytics and Data Studio to pull data and insights that will provide a holistic customer view and ability to increase CRO.
Planning and Trading
- Monitor sales performance and liaise closely with the Merchandise team to adjust tactics to enable increased sales and customer experience i.e. promotion planning, featured products, traffic management and conversion
- Contribute to daily meetings to provide actionable insights and recommendations that will enable the business to meet performance targets.
- Analyse the performance of products, categories, landing pages, promotions, site traffic and engagement, and ad performance.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the A/B testing program
- UX research and testing and CRO analysis and provide actionable planners, liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Planning sales and volume projections, reviewing LY activity and understanding critical success factors.
- Defining required tagging and tracking parameters for effective measurement
Reporting and Analysis
- Draw on insights from a range of reporting tools, i.e. Google analytics, internal data warehouse to provide reports, analysis and actionable insights
- Measure and gain in depth understanding of user behaviour and onsite customer journey to inform key friction points using, analytics, user testing and observation.
- Provide comprehensive reports on all ecommerce related metrics
- Provide report-based recommendations for improvements
- Provide the business with analytical insights to enable decisions that support customer experience and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience trading on the online channel on ecommerce platforms, with proven sales growth results
- Proficient in Google Analytics, MS Excel
- Experience with dashboards and reporting tools - Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance driven and collaborative teams.
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Opportunity to be part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment
Opportunity to be part of an evolving and dynamic business
Offer work flexibility