3 Month Contract (with potenial to be extended)
National Retailer located in Hawthorn
About Our Client
Our client is a well established national retailer, this is an incredible opportunity to build upon your digital career within a dynamic and experienced team!
Your key focus will be to drive customer focused content and website usability in-line with the brand's vision in a busy and fast paced team. You will also use your creative flair through copy-writing and merchandising. Working to tight deadlines, you are efficient with an ability to thrive in a high-pressure, dynamic work environment.
The Successful Applicant
This role will be responsible for day to day website management, trading and merchandising, a key support in driving online business growth and enhancing our online customer experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- eCommerce & CMS experience (eg. Shopify, Magento or AP21 experience)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
- Strong communication skills
- Technical experience with eCommerce & Digital Campaigns
- Be a team player and have a willingness to support the wider team
- Be self-motivated, confident and assertive
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives to drive profitability
- Min 1 year eCommerce experience
What's on Offer
3-month contract, starting ASAP!
Full-time role, working as part of an innovative & dynamic team.
- This is an opportunity to work with an nationally recognised retailer that are leaders in there space!