- Be an integral part of the eCommerce and Digital team
- Responsible for eCommerce trade plans and driving online performance
About Our Client
Australian Omni Channel Retailer within fashion and accessories, is recruiting a data driven eCommerce Lead to join their eCommerce team. To collaborate with their Digital, Marketing and Product team and external agency partners, with the focus on increasing online performance, customer experience and converting traffic on their sites.
- Be responsible for the online shopping and web experience, taking the day to day responsibility to make improvements that drive online sales and leads to in-store traffic.
- Manage improvements to the conversion funnel and checkout based on solid ROI.
- Be part of the CX team with a common goal, to drive positive company brand perception and product offering, achieving set KPIs.
- KPIS, website conversion growth/sales, in-store leads/ foot traffic from web, Customer satisfaction / NPS.
- Analyse and adjust site content, usability, findability, user experience to improve KPIs.
- Oversee accuracy of product details, photography, and offers across a large omni-channel store network framework, ensuring compliance.
- Responsible in driving internal teams and external agencies to meet deadlines, budget and maximise ROI. Ensure to work collaboratively with all cross functional teams to deliver key objectives.
- Manage compliance risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, Technology, or related fields
- Performed leadership skills in DTC online shopping environment, ensuring delivery on KPIs.
- Must have experience in ecommerce trading within Retail, FMCG or DTC.
- Advantageous - Experience across magento
- Customer Experience Focused - Driven by improving customer experience and championing the required activities.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment