Ecommerce Manager / Fashion Retail
End to end ownership and accountability of the online channels
Lead and develop a team, utilize cross functional teams
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's leading women's omni channel retailers, with a strong community footprint.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be directly responsible for increasing sales of their online sales channel.
Ecommerce Strategy and delivery
- Develop and drive the ecommerce strategy, ensuring best practice to increase customer engagement and conversion and supporting an omni channel business.
- Recommend and deploy ecommerce optimisation initiatives based on analytics and user experience, working within budget and toward measurable results.
- Manage the performance of the ecommerce platform, ensuring customer experience is optimised and sales revenue realised.
- Analysis of reporting tools, to leverage site learning's, testing and analysis for site enhancement
- Manage and deliver ecommerce projects on time, within budget and scope.
- Online marketplaces - identify and execute opportunities to expand the brands online presence and consumer audience by onboarding marketplaces and affiliate programs
- Identify the target audience and build a high level and engaging customer journey, increasing conversion and sales revenue
- identify the functions and service centric programs required to deliver an easy and convenient experience for the customer
- Apply Data findings and customer segments to digital marketing efforts to drive acquisition and retention results.
- Develop project plans - direct and oversee work flow, identifying resource requirements, performing quality reviews, budget management, escalating, functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately
- Collaborate and cross functionally lead teams to ensure delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Manage agency partners, ensuring delivery of briefs on results, on time and on budget
- Collaborate with IT, business stakeholders and vendors, to ensure goals and ROI are achieved to overall business strategy and eCommerce platform is integrated with ERP systems, to provide accurate data
Reporting and Analysis
- Provide comprehensive reports on all ecommerce related metrics
- Provide report based recommendations for improvements
- Provide the business with analytical insights to enable decisions that support customer experience and best practice.
- Lead a small team to ensure delivery of initiatives are aligned to brand strategy and KPIs are achieved.
- Develop and train the team
- Driving a positive and collaborative culture
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in managing the online channel on large ecommerce platforms, with proves sales growth results
- HTML, CSS and basic coding technical skills
- Knowledge of SEO, website optimisation, data mining and security
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motive consumer buying behaviour across the online channels.
- Knowledge of buying, merchandising and range planning processes.
- Strong planning, project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Opportunity to be part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment
Discounts across all product range
Inner city location