Ecommerce Manager - Retail
End to end ownership and accountability of 3 magento sites
Dynamic role with a focus on trade plans and implementation
About Our Client
Australian fashion group with multichannel to market, including wholesale, retail and online, is recruiting an eCommerce Manager to lead and deliver on their online growth strategy for one of their Brands
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, you will be directly responsible for increasing sales and profitability of their online sales channel. Collaborating with the Brand, Marketing, Merchandising and Customer Service teams to constantly improve and drive the digital presentation of the brand and website sales conversion
The main objectives are:
- In conjunction with the business strategy and global and local branding, and in collaboration with the Head of Ecommerce define and implement the Brand's Ecommerce strategy and project delivery time line.
- Manage frameworks and platforms to optimize engagement and Ecommerce growth for the business.
- Liaise with Marketing, Merchandising, Product Development, and Operations, to maximize Ecommerce campaigns to ensure sales targets are realized.
- Lead and brief the creation of online and digital campaign content in line with brand guidelines.
- Manage the Ecommerce trading calendar liaising with key stakeholders to ensure online experience is aligned.
- Oversee merchandising and content management process and critical path to ensure product is online
- Set initiatives to increase traffic and conversion rates across digital platforms. Including ongoing monitoring and improving initiatives.
- Collaborate with Marketing and digital agencies for strategy and implementation of SEO, SEM, UX, Online promotions, visitor engagement, analytics, reporting, online merchandising and CRM management.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Measure and report the success and value of all digital marketing activities
- Analyse the on-going success and value of digital marketing platforms via sales results, brand recognition, customer engagement and relationships. Provide insights, suggestions and implement improvements
- Complete analysis and detailed reporting for all digital activities including customer interactions, sales, social, fulfilment, conversion rates, visitation, product performance, revenue, GP, Online contribution, multi rates, average basket, time to purchase etc.
- Liaise with agency partners and 3PL fulfillment team regarding Ecommerce
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in eCommerce trading within retail
- Experience with ecommerce platforms - Shopify, magento, WooCommerce etc
- Proven experience in optimizing sites and meeting sales targets.
- Effective communication skills
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super, circa $65,000 - $75,000 + super
- Part of a business that values brand integrity and collaboration