Standalone eCommerce marketing role
Turnkey managmenet of all aspects of eCommerce sales process
About Our Client
Member-owned automotive group that is privately listed and owned by its members through shares. A prominent name and image that has high customer recognition in the automotive market. They take pride in excellent customer service, knowledgeable and experienced staff, an extensive range of automotive parts.
On a day to day you would be responsible for:
- eCommerece business plan and strategy.
- Oversee the design implementation.
- Oversee content creation and management.
- Coordinate with business partners and vendors.
- Data maintenance
- Uploading images and writing/editing appropriate product descriptions.
- Provide analytic reporting and insight over online sales and metrics.
- Working with GM Marketing on promotional offers and uploading.
- Debugging and testing of the organization's online activities.
- Working with GM Marketing on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
- Digital marketing experience and a keen interest in the digital world.
- Understanding of web design and web analytic software.
- Knowledge of A/B testing of adverts, Google adwords.
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or related field.
What's on Offer
- Working for a reputable organisation
- Competitive Base salary
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader