End to end ownership and accountability of online channel
Dynamic role of ecommerce trade plans and ecommerce projects
About Our Client
Our Client is a leader in gaming and PC technology. As a result of aggressive growth, they are recruiting an Ecommerce Manager to scope website enhancement and projects that will deliver their overall growth strategy. This is a newly created role for an Ecommerce Manager, to lead their Online Marketing team and deliver on sales growth and conversion.
- In conjunction with the business strategy and global and local branding, and in collaboration with internal teams, you will define and implement the Brand's Ecommerce strategy and project delivery time line.
- You serve as a liaison and primary point of contact for departments and external partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement, and test eCommerce initiatives.
- Manage frameworks and platforms to optimize engagement and Ecommerce growth for the business.
- You partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects.
- Continuously review and identify improvement opportunities across all aspects of the user ecommerce journey and propose findings to senior management and group role counter-parts for execution through shared collaboration.
- Lead the Digital Marketing team to deliver engaging digital campaign content in line with brand guidelines.
- Define and oversee the implementation of the Ecommerce trading calendar and liaising with key vendors to ensure online experience is aligned.
- Oversee merchandising and content management process and critical path to ensure product is online.
- Set initiatives to increase traffic and conversion rates across digital platforms. Including ongoing monitoring and improving initiatives.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Measure and report the success and value of all digital marketing activities.
- Analyse the on-going success and value of digital marketing platforms via sales results, brand recognition, customer engagement and relationships. Provide insights, suggestions and implement improvements.
- Complete analysis and detailed reporting for all digital activities including customer interactions, sales, social, fulfilment, conversion rates, visitation, product performance, revenue, GP, Online contribution, multi rates, average basket, time to purchase etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- You have scoped and led eCommerce projects and experience trading and optimising ecommerce sites.
- You have experience with B2C and ideally B2B eCommerce projects.
- You have extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and analytics.
- You have worked with and managed budgets ensuring ROI
- You have experience leading and developing an ecommerce team and are comfortable liaising at all levels of the business.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super, circa $120,000 - $135,000 + super
- Part of a business that values brand integrity and collaboration
- Opportunity to build a high performing team