Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Exciting role within a global 'employer of choice'
Industry leader based in the Western Sydney Region
About Our Client
I am recruiting on behalf of an Australian owned Industry leader based in the Western Sydney Region. They have been in business for over 100 years and are a globally recognised brand with more than 60,000 workers and operations across 58 countries.
This organisation manufactures locally in Western Sydney, however, specialises in the export market across the APAC region. As a global brand, the career opportunities are exciting across their international network. Selling through a range of retail channels including Bunning, this organisation has an incredibly well-known brand in the region.
This opportunity is a rare and exciting role within a global 'employer of choice', with a broad product range across both the B2B and B2C space. The successful applicant will bring a huge amount of passion and drive to the ecommerce aspects of this business. Reporting to Head of E-commerce you will be responsible for:
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion.
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Work with developers to improve website speed.
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable.
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance.
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPI.
- Manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, and Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development report on performance.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
What's on Offer
This role will offer the successful candidate an incredibly rare opportunity of a 'blank canvas'. Incredible company culture and market leading remuneration. You will have an enormous amount of autonomy whilst getting to learn from Industry leaders. ASAP start
Full time permanent role.