Ecommerce Optimisation Specialist
Part of the ecommerce team and opportunity to progress.
Utilization of Adobe Target and Experience Manager
About Our Client
Our Client is a big box retailer within the Food and Beverage sector, based in inner city suburbs with flexible work arrangements. This opportunity will be part of the Ecommerce team.
- Prioritise optimisation and setting up AB testing on the Adobe Suite.
- To deliver customer experiences to improve ROI and drive your Conversion rate.
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting highlighting insights and recommendations to stakeholders, where there is further opportunity to optimise the site.
- Test, target and personalise owned site, within the Adobe Suite.
- Design onsite experiences to deliver ROI and CRO
- Project management and stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager Cloud and Adobe Audience
- Relevant experience in setting up AB testing and delivering actionable insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Ecommerce experience is advantageous.
- Stakeholder and Project Management Skills - Ability to work with and influence internal cross functional teams' and external stakeholders. Ability to manage multiple projects within budgets and timelines.
- Strong multi-tasking skills - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
Part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment and opportunity to progress within the business.
Agile way of working.
Structure that allows you to be involved in all parts of the organisation and working closely with key stakeholders.