Ecommerce Trading Manager / Omni Channel Retailer
Responsible for eCommerce strategy and trading and driving online performance
Be an integral part of the Online team - Digital, Performance and Data
About Our Client
Australian Omni Channel Retailer, is recruiting a data driven eCommerce Trader to join their eCommerce team and to collaborate with their Digital team and external agency partners, with the focus on increasing online performance and driving traffic to their retail stores.
- Be responsible for the online shopping and web experience, taking the day to day responsibility to make improvements that drive online sales and leads to in-store traffic.
- Leading and mentoring two members of the eCommerce team
- Manage improvements to the conversion funnel and checkout based on solid ROI.
- Be part of the CX team with a common goal, to drive positive company brand perception and product offering, achieving set KPIs.
- KPIS, website conversion growth/sales, in-store leads/ foot traffic from web, Customer satisfaction / NPS.
- Analyse and adjust site content, usability, findability, user experience to improve KPIs.
- Oversee accuracy of product details, photography, and offers across a large omni-channel store network framework, ensuring compliance.
- Responsible in driving internal teams and external agencies to meet deadlines, budget and maximize ROI. Ensure to work collaboratively with all cross functional teams to deliver key objectives.
- Manage compliance risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Technology, or related fields
- Must have experience in ecommerce trading within Retail, FMCG or DTC.
- Experience across A/B testing and MVT Testing, create test plans and analysing results
- A strong knowledge of UX best practices
- Advanced in CRO and heat map tools (Google analytics, optimizely, hotjar)
- Experience in planning, conducting and analysing user research techniques
- Experience across magento ecommerce platform
- Data and commercially driven, with strong attention to detail. Ability to marry ROI data to improve overall business performance. Able to crunch data and quickly analyse and realise growth within implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Customer Experience Focused - Driven by improving customer experience and championing the required activities.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Opportunity to be part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment
Part of a consistent online growth business
Flexible working arrangements