Ecommerce Trading Manager
Integral part of the Global Ecommerce Team
Part of one of the leading retail groups in Australia
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's leading omni channel retailer group, based in the CBD.
Plan and deliver overall trading strategy for the ecommerce site, including the product and pricing strategy. Improve commercial performance using data sources including web analytics data on traffic, conversion and AOV. Manage ecommerce dashboards and reporting metrics.
- Overall management of e-commerce merchandise and involvement in the commercial plan for growth
- Ensure that all the back-end requirements are completed to maximise merchandising opportunities for the site, i.e. attribute compilation for on-site filtering purposes.
- Collaborate with the Merchandise team to plan and maintain sufficient stock holding aligned to predictive online sales, planned site launches, marketing campaigns and promotional activity.
- Liaise with the Buying teams to supply web exclusive styles, GWPs and offers.
- Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the web team and the customer service team.
- Online sales budget control and forecasting - identify and report on trends in trading performance and develop sales forecasts for peak trading periods online.
- Web Analytics- monitor and measure site performance, while using this to make recommendations and improve performance. Use Google analytics to understand customer and the journey that they are taking.
- Measure online conversion and identify tactics internally and with third parties to improve conversion rates
- Provide weekly product status reports
- Report on product sales and provide tactics to improve sales
- Identify areas of under performance and develop strategies to improve
- Monitor stock levels and analyse web sales versus store performance
- Monitor competitor and web sales trends to ensure web offer and experience is in line with customer expectations
- Develop an in depth understanding of the customer requirements for all product categories, constantly reviewing category growth opportunities, trends, life of a line KPIs and size curves.
- Ensure that the product/ trading strategies are supported by acquisition / marketing strategy for all trafficked channels - including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, re-targeting and digital advertising
- Ownership of on-site search, with responsibility to analyse usage, disseminate insight to the wider ecommerce team and optimise
- Ownership of on-site merchandising, driving cross / up sell to increase UPT and AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimise
- Collaborate with ecommerce team on optimising the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decision on content/ functionality and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP)
- Collaborate with CRM team, feeding into eh CRM strategy, email planning and segmentation / personalization from a stock and product perspective.
- Collaborate with the Head of Ecommerce on identifying enhancements and issues.
- Manage multi variant testing, identify conversion tests and managing the platform (magento) to implement and analyse.
- Manage site navigation, search, categories, filters and product placement by setting merchandising strategy alongside the Head of Ecommerce.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience trading onsite on large ecommerce platforms, with proven sales growth results
- Proficient in Google Analytics, MS Excel
- Experience with dashboards and reporting tools - Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance driven and collaborative teams.
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Opportunity to be part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment
Discounts across all product range