Ecommerce Trading Specialist
Integral part of the company's growth strategy
Part of the eCommerce team driving traffic and conversion initiatives
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Retailer that has seen significant growth across their online sales channel, therefore are further investing within ecommerce aligning to their growth strategy. They ae recruiting a Digital Ecommerce Specialist to utilize their experience in online campaign acquisition and retention strategies, to drive traffic and onsite conversion, through affiliate marketing, digital marketing and CRO.
Part of the Ecommerce team and liaising with internal and external teams, you will be responsible in the planning and management of the daily operation of online sales conversion channels to achieve ecommerce sales and metrics, in line with the ecommerce strategy.
- Heavy focus on conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Manage daily operations and optimisation of all existing marketplaces i.e. Amazon and eBay
- Develop strong relationships with marketplace AM's to gain insight into listing optimisation and promotional opportunities.
- Manage and look for opportunities to grow sales via affiliate program.
- In collaboration with Ecommerce Manager and the product marketing team, identify and obtain product to enable channel differentiation and ecommerce sales opportunities.
- Ensure all products and categories are optimized for search, including both new and existing product listings.
- Plan and manage onsite merchandising to increase onsite conversion and AOV.
- Manage marketing automation conversion programs for all eCommerce websites.
- Work with Ecommerce Manager to look for continual conversion rate improvements.
- Conduct product analysis for eCommerce websites and Marketplaces.
- Monitoring channel sales results and recommending tactics to ensure sales optimization.
- Manage promotions pricing in line with brand.
- Manage relationship with third party conversion companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in ecommerce trading driving CRO and sales.
- Proven experience in optimizing marketplaces and affiliate programs.
- Experience on ecommerce platforms, Magento or Shopify or similar.
- Analytical and performance data driven.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super, circa $80,000 - $90,000 + super + bonus
- Opportunity to be part of a business that is growing aggressively in ecommerce.
- Part of a culture that supports collaboration and work life balance.