EL1 Data Governance Advisor
Non-ongoing contract until June 30 2021 (open to Section 26 transfer)
Opportunity to create, develop and implement data governance policies
About Our Client
Our client is a federal government agency who are currently driving conversations around how to best develop current workforce process to best practice data stewardship. They are looking for an EL1 Data Governance Advisor to deliver policies and processes at an Enterprise level.
As an EL1 Data Governance Advisory you will be responsible for:
- establishing data governance roles and responsibilities
- embedding data governance models for various systems
- developing a comprehensive suite of data governance policies and procedures to support enterprise data governance
- setting up the reporting framework for data governance
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would have previous and recent exposure to:
- Ideally have a Policy, or Governance background, with recent exposure to data governance work
Demonstrated experience delivering data projects of significant organisational impact.
Excellent stakeholder management skills including the proven ability to influence and drive continuous improvement
Ability to identify key information for the preparation of advice to key stakeholders, with attention to detail
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and IT development
- EL1 salary package + Section 26 option
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.