New opportunity to continue your work in Behavourial Economics!
Large Federal Agency, long term contract
About Our Client
Our client is a large federal government agency who are interested in growing their team with a Senior Statistician, with a key interest within the health industry.
As the EL1 Statistician, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking impact analysis of divisional programs to determine the savings from compliance activities
- Extract and manipulate data from the data warehouse in preparation for analysis
- Engage with stakeholders, participate in the development and design of research and analytic projects, analyse current and proposed policies, procedures and guidelines
- Preparation of reports capturing results of impact analyses
- Undertake sample size determinations to aid in compliance activity planning
The Successful Applicant
The successful EL1 Statistician will ideally have:
- Demonstrated ability in statistical modelling utilising SAS
- Previous exposure in data analysis including the ability to identify, analyse, and report findings and make recommendations
- Previous exposure extracting and manipulating data using SAS and SQL to support data analysis and assessment
- Highly desired: previous exposure to experimental design, statistical sampling, and or sample size determinations
- Knowledge of SAS/STAT for statistical analysis
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to hold and maintain an AGSVA clearance at the required level.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and Science and Research career development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.