EL1 Systems Accountant | 12m Non-ongoing | Federal Government
12 month contract for an experienced Systems Accountant / Business Analyst
Strong possibility for extension and permanency
About Our Client
This department has a reputation of attracting high calibre candidates, meaning you have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team that fosters a challenging and highly-motivating team environment.
Working alongside the Senior Systems Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting with the further integration and implementation of the finance information management system.
You will be responsible for management and configuration of the TechOne FMIS to support business processes and ensuring efficiency and risk reduction. You will also evaluate user requests for changes to existing business process configuration or new configurations.
Further to this, your responsibilities include documenting and testing disaster recovery procedures, strengthening system integration paths and transfer protocols, testing and deploying upgrades/releases and maximizing system performance capability and database capacity.
Your role will involve maintaining strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders thus requires excellent communication skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed undergraduate degree in Accounting and CA/CPA will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years experience within a Systems Accountant role with Technology One / SAP configuration experience
- Technology One CIAnywhere configuration experience will be highly regarded
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working and flexibility that encourages a work/life balance
- Excellent career growth opportunities within a large government department
* Australain Citizenship is required to obtain a Baseline clearance.
Contact Annelize Oosthuizen at the Michael Page Canberra office at 6222 8941.