EL2 - Commercial/ Property Law
Be apart of a centre of excellence and legal expertise
Provide advice to high profile clients
About Our Client
This is an exclusive role to join a high performing law firm that provides an exceptional level of service and legal advice to the Commonwealth. My client has officers in every capital city practising in the areas of: government, constitutional and administrative law; dispute resolution and law enforcement; and corporate and commercial law. With their supportive and encouraging practice, they support some of the Commonwealth's most high-profile and complex national projects ranging from ICT projects, intellectual property, grants and funding, media and communications, procurement, tenders and contracts, probity and legal process, environment and resources, construction and infrastructure projects and property and leasing. My client is offering an exceptional opportunity to be apart of a growing practice working on some of the most complex and exclusive projects.
My client is looking for someone who can demonstrate high quality professional advise and abilities in property and commercial law and who has the capability to build their own property and commercial practice through actively winning in business, developing strong client relationships and developing/ increasing the firms market position.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an impressive amount of complex property and commercial expertise within a well reputable middle, national or top tier law firm.
- You will work effectively with other superior solicitors and managers in the team,
- You will also be a mentor and supervisor to develop and build the skills of junior solicitors
- The successful candidate will an impressive academic record, be admitted to practise law in Australia
- Minimum 5 years' post admission experience in commercial practice
- The ability to demonstrated effective drafting of contracts, commercial advice, procurement drafting and stakeholder engagement
- You will be able to effectively manage, lead, direct and mentor junior practitioners and paralegals
What's on Offer
This is a full time position with a competitive remuneration package on offer. Salary is dependant on the amount of experience put forward by the candidate.
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join their vibrant team of lawyers and support staff, who are highly dedicated to performing the best for their clients.
- Flexible working arrangements may be considered
- Encouragement to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects
- Convenient office location in the CBD
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jackie Jones on or 0420 353 352