Join a friendly, collaborative and creative team
Highly regarded International organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable International manufacturing organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs. They are seeking a creative and passionate eLearning Developer who has strong stakeholder and project management skills.
The purpose of the eLearning Developer is to help in the development and delivery of high-quality eLearning courses and multimedia content to the organisations operations staff, partner networks and business stakeholders across Australia and New Zealand. Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced eLearning Developer to join a high performing team. This role will be the pre-eminent subject matter expert within the organisation for all things associated with the design and development of eLearning courses.
This is a permanent role and will be responsible for:
* Creating online learning courses using Lectora authoring tool
* Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to take projects from concept through to delivery
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure project requirements are met
* Video shooting/ editing and post-production
* Utilising Photoshop, Illustrator and other applications to create training resources and assets
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will be required to demonstrate the following:
* A minimum of 2 years experience developing eLearning materials using authoring tools (Lectora highly desirable)
* Must have experience working with Subject Matter Experts and collaborating with others to develop content
* Must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
* Must have experience in story-boarding, camera operation, lighting, video editing and post-production
* CERT 4 TAE or relevant tertiary qualifications, or relevant experience in learning and assessment design, online education or adult education
* Must have strong attention to detail
* Must have exceptional stakeholder and project management
What's on Offer
If successful in securing the eLearning Developer role you'll be joining a dedicated team that is eager to hire strong experience. This exciting business has scope to continue your career progression, whilst also offering a positive and collaborative environment.