Electrical and Instrumentation Technician (Maintenance)
Global Power Generation Business
Exciting new Power Station project in South Hedland.
About Our Client
- Our client is a leader in Power Generation in WA, operating and maintaining a number of power stations
As a member of the team based residentially in South Hedland you will be responsible for operations and maintenance of the power plant. These challenging roles will require you to use your core skills as well as up-skill to hold high risk licence to operate and maintain this world class generation asset. We are seeking applications from people who can demonstrate experience in the maintenance of aero-derivate gas turbine power plants, planning outages, plant inspection and calibrations.
Operator Maintainer (E/I/C)
- Fault finding, troubleshooting, repair work and preventative maintenance
- Fixing control issues on site with PLC's and electrical systems
- Diagnosing on instrumentation and controls systems equipment.
The Successful Applicant
You will be from a trade background with an electrical workers license and a track record of having hands on the job experience within a power station environment. We are looking for people with an excellent understanding of power station maintenance.
- Ability to demonstrate experience maintaining data network and control systems
- A thorough understanding of gas turbines and preferably boilers
- A team orientated approach with a strong work ethic
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package and relocation assistance. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities. You will also be representing a global business committed to expanding their energy portfolio specifically in Australia.