Electrical and Software Systems Engineering Lead
Work on world-leading technologies
Join a growing Australian owned company
About Our Client
Our client specialises in advanced electrical systems development and commercialisation. Due to growth within the business, they are looking to add an Electrical and Software Systems Engineering Lead to lead and develop their existing engineering team.
Key purpose of this role is to design, develop and support the implementation of electrical software systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support development of electrical system including product validation and integration
Perform modelling, analysis, calculations and developing design reports of electrical/electronics systems
- Provide technical support relating to electrical/electronics systems to Production, Procurement, Sales and customers and licensees
Perform technical analysis of vehicle communication systems
Perform ongoing design reviews to verify system reliability, safety and efficiency
The Successful Applicant
Key experience includes:
- Degree qualified Electrical/Electronics Engineer
- Strong understanding of ISO 26262
- Experience with control system design and development
- Experience leading/managing a small team
- Understanding of safety and protection principles of high voltage equipment
- Experience with Embedded System Programming (C/C++ and Matlab/Simulink)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on ground-breaking technologies in a collaborative environment.