Work for an industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global owned manufacturing business which delivers category leading products across the building industry. Based in Greater Western Sydney region they pride themselves on innovation and technical development. Due to their organic growth this exciting career opportunity is available.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your purpose will be required to drive and implement continuous improvement to achieve production efficiency.
As part of this role you will:
- Engage in strategic problem solving such as, root cause analysis, process improvements and corrective actions
- Support production and site activities to optimise productivity, minimise downtime and reduce waste
- Identify production process improvements and develop and implement improvement plans such that process inefficiencies are minimised
- Provide engineering support to various stakeholders to ensure current quality of product is maintained and improved
- Comply with Work Health and Safety regulations, including participating in health and safety initiatives
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will ideally have:
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a senior role
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence maintenance crew, factory operators, team leaders and supervisors to achieve results
- Safety focused, always placing your own health and safety, as well as those of colleagues as being of paramount importance
- Experience with continuous improvement, LEAN or Six Sigma is highly regarded
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.