Inner Suburbs Perth
Family Friendly Roster - 8 Days on, 6 Days off
Competitive Market Rates
About Our Client
My client is a leading Iron Ore company with various sites located in WA.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Fixed Plant VSDs, Motors, transformers, circuit breakers and MCC (motor control centers) maintenance and ability to fault-find.
- Good understanding and knowledge of different instrument types used across fixed plant such as blocked chute sensors, level transmitters and metal detectors.
- Good knowledge of cable size calculation, protection setting calculation/adjustment and Load study.
- Liaison with relevant departments to provide technical solutions.
- Ensure correct application of Health & Safety standards.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and skills required:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of relevant Mines legislations and regulations.
- Knowledge of Australian Electrical standards such as AS3000 and AS3008
- Mining experience in hard rock applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and continual improvement focus.
- Experience with SAP
What's on Offer
- Competitive market rates.
- Family Friendly roster.
- Greenfield operations.