Temp to Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an established boiler with a history of manufacturing high quality customised products for over 80 years. Supplying boilers for water and steam, as well as air compressors and garment pressers, our client has established themselves as a leader within the market.
- Wiring up and simulation testing of Gas & Electric steam boilers
- Pipework and assembly of hydraulic components
- Assist in upkeep of the warehouse to ensure it is kept in a safe and clean manner
- Be involved in toolbox talks and other safety updates that take place
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will require the following
- Ability to read, interpret and review maintenance manuals and technical drawings
- Electrical trade certificate
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- A current forklift license will be highly regarded
- Computer literacy will be highly regarded
What's on Offer
Successful applicants will be rewarded with competitive hourly rates and potentially permanent employment with a family owned and operated business. The right applicant will be given the opportunity to move into a foreman role.