Growing Australian FMCG company
This role will become permanent for the right individual
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company which is known for their products around Australia. They are continuously developing their business and consequently a new position exists for a Electrician to join the team.
As a Electrician you will be focusing on various process improvement projects. You will be required to assist the Maintenance Manager in breakdown and preventative maintenance on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should be capable of understanding the requirements of electrical control systems and will ideally have:
- Electrical license and electrical trade license
- A mechanical trade background
- Strong experience in the bakery or fresh produce industry
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Competent in identifying potential issues and problem solving
- A thorough understanding of GMP principles and document development
- Excellent communication skills and continuous improvement mindset
What's on Offer
This role provides the opportunity to move into a permanent position and contribute to the growth and development of an Australian food company.