Electronic Engineer - Verification and Development
*12 month full time contract, immediate start
*Strong pipeline of work with an exciting company
About Our Client
Our client are multinational Engineering Company, with a well-developed team and sought after industry. The division that this role sits in is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of all product activities in order to ensure new products are optimised to meet the future needs of customers.
The responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer role include:
- With supervision from the Development team, supporting the development of company products and service ensuring that the company quality standards are met. Investigates and resolves issues relating to connected vehicle systems.
- Helping to ensure that the connected vehicle design is tested and validated prior to the start of mass production through the development and application of evaluation methods. Monitors operational performance and resolves issues as they arise.
- Contributing to the implementation and maintenance of agreed processes and procedures in order to achieve product development objectives
- Gathering and summarising connected vehicle related technical data and instructions. Supports liaison with stakeholders regarding connected vehicle by updating specifications and documentation.
- Supports scheduling and planning activities for projects.
- Prepares and distributes data and reports, in order to ensure sound decision making based on accurate and timely information.
- Helps to maintain reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise the companies risk exposure and liabilities.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following competencies to be shortlisted;
- Degree qualification in engineering, electronics, communications, computer systems, software or equivalent (as recognised by the Australian Institute of Engineers)
- Knowledge of electronics design and development
- Interest in and/or basic understanding of sales and marketing process
- Interest in and/or basic understanding of automotive industry and its market trends
- Interest in and/or basic understanding of automotive systems and technical terms
Successful applicants will all have an excellent safety attitude, and a proven track record as a reliable employee with a good attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start with a competitive salary
- A strong pipeline of work
- The opportunity to work for a multi-national company with access to global opportunities that admires initiative and nurtures talent
- A friendly work environment and flexible working arrangements to provide a work life balance.
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
- Exciting projects to boost your portfolio and advance your career
Please click 'Apply' below or email Jamie Macdonald at if you have any further enquiries.