Full time role
About Our Client
Out Client is a well respected and leading organistation in there field. Manufacturing precision equipment and services to a very diverse port folio of clients.
Key Duties of the role:
- Electrical & control systems design of components.
- Application and support of diverse hardware.
- Troubleshooting machine control and automation equipment.
- Development and Commissioning of PLC control systems.
- CAD design.
- Change Management of design processes within the equipment.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Established technical aptitude with PLC control systems.
- Demonstrated experience in end to end product development.
- Proven capability to work on projects autonomously and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Proven practical use of data collection and analysis.
What's on Offer
What's on offer
- Full time role.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- On site parking.
- Great working conditions.
- Strong Company Values.