- Join Domino's Pizza Enteprises marketing team located at Hamilton, QLD.
- Be responsible for the daily email sends across the AU & NZ business.
About Our Client
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (Domino's) is the largest pizza chain in Australia in terms of both network store numbers and network sales holding the exclusive master franchise rights for the Domino's brand and network in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Luxembourg and Denmark.
With more than 800 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Domino's is committed to providing customers with the best experience possible. Everything from the online ordering experience - where customers are shown a real time image of their order via DOM Pizza Checked before it's cut, boxed and hustles out the door - to being able to track their delivery via GPS Driver Tracker, Domino's prides itself on being at the forefront of digital innovation.
As number one in the market, we don't stop working to improve the quality of our product, image and service. In order to do this, we need to ensure all of our team members are equipped with the necessary information, knowledge and communication to execute effectively, and that the brand is protected and promoted.
Reporting directly to Brand Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Campaign management of eDM (liaising with Brand, Voucher & Design Teams)
- Requesting AU/NZ voucher codes from voucher departments
- Preparing and Submitting AU/NZ eDM campaign briefs to relevant teams and 3rd parties
- Proofing AU/NZ eDMs and checking voucher codes in OLO prior to Submission
- Review of eDM campaign performances
- Liaise with and manage franchisee queries on email platform
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & experience:
- Knowledge of campaign management and/or email distribution platforms.
- Commercially orientated and results driven.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to analyse campaign data to monitor and report results and key performance metrics.
- Comfortable working both autonomously and in a high-performance team.
- Good communication and time-management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experienced with data entry
- Experience with database tools and SQL
- Ability to self-learn new tools, and passionate about new and emerging technologies.
- Background in brand / traditional marketing.
- Experience working within QSR/Franchisee model.
What's on Offer
At Domino's we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements (split your time between working from home and the office).
- A COVID safe working environment.
- A supportive, diverse, inclusive team.
- Experience in a global, ASX100 Listed Company.
- The opportunity to be paired with a mentor to further your professional development.
- Access to a number of unique 'work perks', including free pizza when working in the office, regular Social Club and Marketing events, and the ability to give to charity through your pay.