Email Communications Officer
North West Sydney location
10 month contract (with a view to extension)
About Our Client
The centralised digital function within this organisation has grown significantly over the past year. There is a need of someone joining this team on a contract until the end of December to be apart of their new and exciting digital projects.
Reporting directly into the CRM Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Be the point of contact for emails for the brand ie. copywriting, editing, AB testing etc;
- Liaise with internal clients to understand their communication needs;
- Consult internal stakeholders on email communications best practice;
- Provide support to (self-service) stakeholders who are producing their own communications using Marketo;
- Develop new email campaigns aimed at maximising user engagement and conversion;
- Update existing email campaigns to ensure content is optimised for conversion;
- Ensure all email communications meet stakeholder communication needs, as well as the brand and style guidelines;
- HTML email support requests lodged by internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrated the following:
- Strong background in working across email marketing within a commercial environment;
- Experience in editing, copywriting specifically for email, web and/or social media content;
- Exposure to producing content to align with an established brand and style guidelines, including proof-reading;
- Using bulk email and/or CRM systems to produce email communications;
- Familiarity with bulk email and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems highly desirable (especially Marketo and Sugar CRM);
- Basic HTML skills.
What's on Offer
This is a an incredible opportunity not only to develop your skills in marktech, but also to be a part of an extremely supportive team. There is a real chance to sink your teeth into some exciting projects within the year.