Email Developer | Fashion Retail
To utilise your technical and creative skills across email marketing campaigns
Part of the performance marketing team within a global fashion retailer
About Our Client
Our Client is a global retail giant that provides apparel, accessories and sportswear through retail stores and online. They entered the Australian market and have grown aggressively, opening multiple stores nationally.
- Create and distribute targeted, consistent, relevant and engaging content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience and ultimately drive traffic and sales.
- Drive performance through data driven customer segmentation
- Test and optimise email marketing campaigns
- Campaign performance analysis and reporting and provide recommendations to further optimise performance and drive engagement and growth.
- Create responsive mobile email designs, build and code and optimise for mobile.
- Administer and maintain marketing automation and CRM platforms
- If required to provide support to the design team with creative web, social media and digital advertising content
The Successful Applicant
- Must have on the tools experience in building and executing (HTML/CSS) marketing automation programs from either Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar email platform.
- Proven achievements in delivering significant increase in click through rates and customer purchases through email marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, consumer centric environment.
- Excellent communication skills and strong collaborator.
What's on Offer
- Part of the performance team and working in line with the overall marketing team
- Opportunity to progress with the business, as the business is growing aggressively
- Product discounts
- City location