Highly Regarded Organisation
About Our Client
This client are the leaders in their market and pride themselves on being the best! They love people who are passionate about what they do and can manage themselves well, they champion the development of their staff into future leaders which in turn delivers a very healthy and understanding company culture. They're going through a huge period of sustained growth and they want you to be part of their expansion.
The Email Developer will work as part of this team to code and deploy all brand digital loyalty campaigns including image management, database segmentation and reporting.
The email developer will also be responsible for:
- Building and coding HTML emails, building template-based emails and deploying all Brand emails including image management and database segmentation.
- Email testing - for functionality and rendering quality.
- producing email metric analysis and reporting.
- Developing and implementing personalised, relevant and targeted communications, based on industry best practise principles, across all relevant digital channel such as email, SMS, mobile app, social media and online (e.g. trigger based birthday communications and rewards, next best offer, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years' experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding HTML and CSS.
- Email campaign management.
- Strong awareness of the application of web and email design and development, usability and best practices, and the use of technologies
- Experience with Salesforce and Exact Target
- Email metric analysis and reporting
What's on Offer
Highly regarded organisation
Team-orientated working environment