6 month contract, with a view for extension
CBD based to start ASAP
About Our Client
Based in the CBD of Sydney, this is a well known Australian business with a strong reputation in its field. With a digital team that continues to grow; this brand is about improving and transforming their digital activity with the consumer at the forefront of their mind.
- Maintain and develop responsive HTML email templates in line with best practice standards and brand requirements;
- Develop broadcast emails while meeting internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide recommendations on how the content or processes may be improved moving forward;
- Tracking and reporting of the email activity;
- Use Click Dimensions email software, including use of basic scripting language for personalization;
- Build and dispatch a high volume of emails with a focus on speed and accuracy;
- Ensure that all links are working correctly in all email communications;
- Build, maintain and check lists of email recipients using CRM;
- Ensure all emails are correctly tagged for accurate reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years-experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Experience in eDM broadcast software;
- Understanding of list management;
- Demonstrable skills in customer segmentation and analysis;
- Proficient in Dreamweaver (or other coding program);
- Expert knowledge/experience in HTML coding;
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to work well within a team environment.
What's on Offer
This is a fast paced environment and will be apart of a vibrant and collaborated team. It is a 6 month contract, with a potential to extend for the right candidate.