- Exciting opportunity to take on a pivotal role within a global brand
- Lead the charge in establishing a strong Email Marketing strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global brand with a strong presence within the Australian market with a HQ based in Sydney. Currently implementing the most innovative tools across the business, they need someone to come on board in this newly created position to assist in driving the Email Marketing strategy and optimise the customer journey and engagement levels.
Reporting into the Head of Growth the Email Marketing Specialist will focus on developing a personalised approach to enhance customer experience and optimise investment in digital channels.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Own and report on email KPIs including open, click-through and unsubscribe rates
- Deliver the CRM contact strategy against monthly targets
- Develop the A/B test plan including subject line, frequency, time-of-day and content testing; identify and optimise based on robust results
- Work with the Senior Manager to roll out and test new lifecycle programs (through email and direct mail)
- Lead, implement and improve lifecycle marketing campaigns, driving engagement and improved conversion
- Performance evaluation and reporting for each campaign to relevant brand managers
- Build email campaigns within SFMC targeting specifically defined audiences
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates applying for this opportunity must come with 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Confident analysing campaign performances with an appetite to continually improve
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly desired BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
Candidates with a background in retail would be highly desired.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary for this level
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Supporting your health and well-being