Embedded Software Engineer
Creating innovative and high end solutions.
Strong team culture
About Our Client
The client is developing innovative IoT products for an international client base. The team is made up of;
- Software engineers, with a passion for high end, innovative product development.
- Cloud Engineers, who are managing the infrastructure.
- Data specialists, creating meaningful insights and ML algorithms
- Front End Developers, working on the web interface of the product.
The clients leverages off great developer talent and the utilisation of new technologies. They are all cross functional so if you have a passion for learning new things, you can try your hand at any of the other roles above too.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a high performing team on real-time products.
- Highly detailed designing of complex software
- Maintenance and testing of software in a TDD environment.
- Developing on microcontrollers.
- Mentoring less experience members.
- high level problem solving
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven strong English communication skills to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient professional development experience working with electronic or embedded systems using C, C++, OR object-oriented programming methods.
- Experience with small, Agile teams
- Strong understanding of software engineering practices.
- Experience in IoT or working within that space would help with the learning curve.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Friendly, team driven working environment.
- Permanent full-time role.