Emergency Service Officer
Even Time 2:2 Roster
Growing business with great support
About Our Client
Our client is an emerging base metals producer with operations in Australia and internationally. They are seeking suitably qualified Emergency Service Officers to provide extra coverage of their operations during this period of uncertainty, initially for a three month term.
As an Emergency Services Officer you will:
- Provide clinical pre-hospital care to patients
- Carry out Site Inductions;
- Maintain the company's safety systems including emergency response and crisis management manuals;
- Assist in developing, preparing and responding to safety and emergency response requirements;
- Plan, organise and undertake OHS & Mine Rescue training as required;
- Undertake toolbox & safety committee meetings;
- Maintain First Aid stocks throughout operations;
- Conduct Drug & Alcohol Testing, daily and for cause.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have prior experience of at least 12 months in a similar role, ideally in the resources sector or heavy industry, in addition, you will have:
- A Certificate IV in Healthcare (Minimum)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue( Minimum)
- Excellent attention to detail and computer literacy.
- Alchohol and drug testing qualification
- WA Police Clearance and ability to pass a medical
- Desirable but nonessential will be a Cert II in security and/or a Cert IV in HSE
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration on an even time roster of two weeks on, two weeks off. Shortlisting will begin immediately for an immediate start.