Employee Relations Manager
About Our Client
- Lead a small team
- EBA negotiations
- Provide advice on complex ER matters
- Interpreting and implementing HR policies in line with policies and risk management framework.
- Performing investigatory work relating to internal complaints and disciplinary issues.
- Providing training and coaching to line managers.
- Reporting and trend analysis on internal ER cases.
- Represent the business before tribunals
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Travel required
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to partner, influence and build rapport
- Practical knowledge of federal and state employment laws is essential
- Proven experience in managing highly complex ER cases
- Degree qualified in HR/ER/IR or employment law
- Initiative, solutions focused with a strong service/client orientation
- Experience in leading a team
- Previous experience negotiating EBA's
- Ability to show good judgement to balance commercially with risk management
- must be a specialist in Employee or Industrial relations
What's on Offer
Great company culture