Employee Relations Specialist
Fexibility and part-time options
About Our Client
- Not for profit
- Coach/mentor staff
- Represent the organisation and its member at all stages of proceedings before industrial courts or tribunals
- Interpret & provide advice to the organisation's members relating to all IR and ER matters
- Develop and deliver ER training
- Prepare industrial papers, reports, submissions and items for publications
- Assist members in the negotiation and drafting of industrial awards, enterprise agreements and employment related policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree qualified in industrial relations, or law, or HR.
* Experience in representing members/clients before industrial relations courts/tribunals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of State and Federal industrial relations systems and employment legislation.
* Developed understanding of workplace reform issues.
* Ability to travel as required
What's on Offer
- Support local communities
- Varied role
- Great team environment